skip to main |
skip to sidebar
armory craft show....
First little show of the year...held at the Armory on Saturday. I say "little"...any time I can get it all in ONE van...it's little! I didn't get a picture of my display with the purses, though...and also had a few adult embroidered sweatshirts with me as well. The lady next to me didn't show up, so I was able to spread out into her spot just as the show was starting. For a Spring show, it was quite typical...slow...but still made some money, got to show off my new items and chat with customers that I hadn't seen over the winter! Plus...it got me motivated and organized for my Farmers Market that I will start in two weeks...yippee! Now I have time to get my yard in better shape and be outside until the markets start up....oh yes, and to get some things listed on ebay, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment